Monday, January 10, 2011

So excited!

I finally heard back from the lady about a craft fair that is at the end of next month. I just gotta decide how much I wanna pay for my table, ie the location and size, fill out the form and mail it all in. Atleast I have more than 2 weeks to prepare for this one. So my posting of items for the shop will be low till after the fair but I will be adding more. The stuff I did this weekend will hopefully be posted tomorrow. It's pretty nasty and rainy outside right now so I won't be able to get any decent pictures.

Now I just have to figure out what all I'm going to make. I have to make a few adjustments since it's at a synagogue I want to be respectful and not bring any of my Christian related items. In a way kinda glad since I've had my fill of dealing with a huge stack of composition books from the last fair lol. And it gives me a reason to search for more crafts, like spring related. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I won't go crazy from being so busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment