Saturday, January 8, 2011

Slow cleaning

So I've been slowly cleaning my craft room aka the spare room for the past few weekends now. It got pretty bad since Sept. Started with having a yard sale, then volunteering for a few weeks at a pumpkin patch, then a craft fair, and finally holidays. This is the result of that:
View from the doorway
View from the the window area

Yeah I know it was bad! I could barely walk in there without knocking into something. But after alot of work last weekend I've gotten it as close to it as I can for now. Got too much stuff and not enough space. Going to continue my journey on getting it to how I want it. Hopefully within the next few months but here's it is so far

New view from the door, don't mind my doggie on the floor. He follows me everywhere


New view from the window area, and *gasp* yes that is a clean desk!
My goal for the year is to keep it clean. That is always my hardest goal to keep but determined this year!! Off to crafting and cleaning, will post my current projects later

No comments:

Post a Comment