Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New items in shop

Just post two new items in my Etsy shop: A coupon organizer and a shopping set.


If interested, just click the shop link on the right side of the page. I also finished these corner bookmarks over the weekend. They'll be posted on the shop soon, I need to go back and attach the ribbon the back so it doesn't get caught on the pages.
I think I found my new favorite thing to make doing these. Probably because it combines my two favorite things, crafting and reading!

In other news, don't need to decide what area for my craft table at the fair. The lady had emailed me back to let me know that the main lobby part was sold out :( Oh well in a way I'm glad, saves me like $10 that I don't have lol. Got a good list so far so the things I wanna have done, including items I've posted on here. If anyone has any suggestions on what I should sell or what they know sells good at fairs, I'm always open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment