Friday, May 20, 2011

Phew!

Wow I can't believe it but I finished the 30 coupon holders that I had an order for. It's been quite a week. My son has been home sick since I picked him up on Tuesday from school and finally went back to school today. I had hoped to take pics of all of them but I didn't have time. I did take a pic of the box of them and two of my favorites. Don't mind my car in the background in them, I did it at a red light lol.

Don't think I've ever had so many done at once!



Now that they are done, I'm onto working on more for the True Couponing event and then I have a fair I'm going to do at the end of July. I also have the notepad order for church to do. Plus I gotta make some sense of the craft room. It still looks like an episode of Hoarders lol. I have to get it to some order so the AC guy can access the attic for the maintance next Friday. Luckily I'm almost done setting up my gardens. Only have squash and zucchini really left to plant into the ground. Hopefully can get that done this weekend.

In shop news, the coupon holders are going like hotcakes as Jenn would say :) I hope to have new ones up sometime next. May even see a repeat of the two I have pictured. Also hope to have atleast one new type of item by the end of June. Plus I've been coming up with some new ideas soon that will be appearing some time this summer so definitely keep your eyes peeled. Also still considering doing the giveaways, but waiting for more followers so pass it on!

Happy crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. Dig that strawberry one. You've really got a lot done this week. Glad to hear your boy is feeling better, sucks to miss school this late in the year. Oh and you're garden is lookin so good too! Hopefully you'll have time to get the last few things in the ground and show everyone here how pretty it is :)

    ReplyDelete