Monday, May 23, 2011

Going fast!

Wow what a week for coupon holders! Besides the order of 30 for church, 6 have been sold on the shop. Don't fret though, 4 more have just been added! One includes the strawberry one in my previous post. I've also been working on some shopping organizers. I'm hoping to have pictures up by the end of the week. I've only just started them so I don't really have much to show for them right now.

In other news I might not be doing to true couponing thing. Need to check with them to see if it's ok and as of right now I can't even attend the one at my church as just a registered guest, they've sold out! But there are tons of the workshops they are hosting throughout the city and surrounding area so I do have plenty of chances to go to one. I am however going to be doing a fair at the end of July so I have that to look forward to.

Well keeping this one short, just keep a lookout for new items and Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment