Monday, March 7, 2011

Here we go again!

So I was able to sign up for those two new fairs. Luckily I don't have to make much for the one that is this weekend, but will have to change some stuff for the second fair because it's a dog theme. I'm going to do raffle at my table, here is the prize for it:
(don't mind my kitchen stuff behind it)

Here's some new stuff I've been working on. This is a chalkboard message stand minus the chalk that I will add next to the pen. Just bought it at the store today so haven't had time to add it to it. And sorry for the crappy pic too, it was done last night with my cell.

The two following items are new to my shop, just click my link on the right side of the page. The first is a hanging/magnetic message board made out of a sheet of chipboard

And this is a new stationery box. I'm definitely going to get more of this paper and make another one!


And these are going to be for my church. All profits will go to it. It was our new logo on it. I'm going to be selling them at church events and stuff like that.


I've also been making more notebooks and they are just too cute! I'll take pics and have them up either by the end of this week or next week. Hopefully I'll do much better at the fair this weekend than the last one. I hope everyone had creative weekends and Happy crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment