Saturday, June 18, 2011

So much easier

Wow! What a difference a new cutter makes! I broke down today and got a guillotine trimmer. Which by the way Walmart sells for only $25! I have to go back to Staples and return the one I got there (their's was $35). I had decided to get one since I was faced with cutting chipboard for 100 notepads. I had been hand cutting it with my razor but boy does that kill your hand. I'm so glad I did. I've already cut all the back pieces for the notepads and taking a break from cutting the paper. It is a definite time saver.

In project news: I'm currently wrapping up the items for that giveaway I mentioned before. I finally figured out the best way for the closures on the shopping organizers. I'll have pics up of atleast one of them probably Monday. Also been trying to keep up with the coupon holder sales. I've tried something new, I used a book page instead of patterned paper and I love how it turned out!

This one is a Twilight one and can currently be found in the shop. I'm in the process of trying to make a Harry Potter one.

I also got a new border punch yesterday at Michael's. I found it on clearance for only $7.00! I had to talk myself out of the other one they had marked down. I immediately came home and made this one. I just wish I had this one when I made the gifts for my son's teachers.


Lastly I'm trying to squeeze in making some more corner bookmarks. I've been collecting things for the past few months for them but just haven't had the time to focus on them. Also I guess this could be considered project news since it seems like the biggest one of all, cleaning my craft room! I've made some major progress though can't tell too much by looking at it lol. I'm hoping by July it will be done as much as I can for now. Of course I'll have pics up when I am done. Well break time is over, Happy crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment