Thursday, February 10, 2011

Small dent

So I've spent half the afternoon cutting more stuff to make this weekend. I decided to use along the paper in my scrap drawer (well only one of them). I cut 45 post-it keychain ones, 14 post-it with gel pens, and 47 corner bookmarks! You can't really tell by looking at the drawer that I made a dent, but I can atleast close it without the paper catching. I'm sure I will double the amount when I do the black/red/white/green drawer. But I needed to give my poor back a break from cutting, nothing like leaning over the counter for a hour and a half to make your back ache! Hopefully I'll be able to get the majority of everything cut done this weekend. But going back to cutting, need to get as much cut before it's time for dinner and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment