Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I'm back and what a year it's been!

I made it! I can't believe I actually made it through 2012! I had such big plans for both of my shops and they all pretty much didn't make it. Before writing this I looked back at my old posts and saw the list I made for 2012 and I don't think I could cross off half!
 
The main reason for that is I've been working way too much! For awhile I was working about 60 hours a week. And on top of that I did manage one new item and that is the book page bracelets. Now if you are unfamilar with them, here is one:




 
These bracelets have by far become my best sellers. Currently available are Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Twilight, Mortal Instruments, Darkest Powers, Lord of the Rings, Monster High and Divergent. **Spolier Alert**Coming soon are : Sookie Stackhouse (within a few days it will be posted), Buffy the Vampire Slayer and already announced on Facebook-Beautiful Creautres.
I have so many more planned as well.
 
As for New Year plans. boy do I have alot! In a few days I'll post a list of them. I want to compare my current list I'm working with last year's list before posting. But I will also be posting a blog specifing the following sales event: Birthday sales! That's right, b-day sales. I work with so many different authors' works that I want to honor them even more by celebrating not only their birthdays but if I can find out, the characters' birthdays as well!
 
 
Well I'm off for now to get to work on some of those new items for those mentioned sales! It's great to be back and plan to keep up with this more this year!
 
Happy Crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment