Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What a year!

First Happy Holidays everyone!!! I can not believe my shop has been open for over a year now. And to think it almost didn't happen. I had started out just making stuff for my church fair and after the one I did in 2010, I had a bunch of stuff left. My bestie talked me into opening on Etsy and now I've been open for over a year and have done a ton of fairs.
Just wanted to recap some of the fine points. I've had 76 orders and sold 121 items! I've also had custom orders outside the shop for 150 coupon holders, 100 notepads, a bridal favor set and a few other small ones. I couldn't of asked for a better first year!
I've learned alot of lessons along the way too. Like what fairs not to do again! Doing so many this year has taught me alot. Especially not to do one the week before black friday lol. I certainly plan on being better prepared next year for the holiday season.
I think the biggest lesson I've learned this year is keeping my work room in better order! I seem to be forever cleaning it. I'm always recovering from one fair or order. I am going to try my hardest to get it cleaned and keep it that way. Hopefully I can do it :)
Well just wanted to say thanks to all my customers that have made it such a great year! I'll be posting again soon with what to expect this coming year, got alot of things in the works!

Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment