Saturday, December 31, 2011

What to expect in 2012...

I have so many plans for the new year and I haven't finished coming up with all of them! Here is a list of some of the things you can expect for my many projects:

Blog:
  • Definitely going to try and post more.
  • Do more card challenges
  • Possibly some tutorials of how I make some of my items
Facebook:
  • Post more
  • More special deals for Facebook fans only
Turning the Page:
  • Current sale of Buy 2 Get 1 free will become a permant sale
  • More journals covered in book pages
  • Hopefully will have other types of items available as well.
  • New pics of items and better descriptions including size
My Thoughts Exactly:
  • New pics of items and better descriptions including size
  • More journals
  • New items
  • Clearance section will start up during the first week of the new year
  • Monthly sales will start in the next week or so. Will have them by type of item, theme, etc
  • More made to order items will be available

I still plan on doing more fairs as well this year, probably spread them out better though! Well that's all I can think of so far for the new year. Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment