Saturday, December 3, 2011

Days of Christmas Sales!!!

That's right! I'm planning more sales! The Cyber week sales were a pretty good hit so I decided to keep the savings rolling. Starting tomorrow My Thoughts Exactly will be having 12 days of Christmas sales and Turning The Page will have all the bookmarks Buy 2 Get 1 Free.

12 Days of Christmas sales at My Thoughts Exactly will actually be 6 different sales that will run for 2 days at a time. I haven't finalized all 6 sales but here's what will be going on for atleast the next week:

Sun & Mon- Stationery Boxes will be 20% off. If you haven't seen them before, here's one currently listed:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/72846263/bright-hearts-stationery-box

More will be posted tomorrow and Monday as well. And the price will be adjusted to $8.00 instead of $10.00. These boxes make perfect gifts for teachers, co-workers and for hostess gifts.

Tues & Wends- Magnets will once again be Buy 1 Get 1 Free. More will be added by Tuesday.

Thurs & Fri- Journals will be on sale for $5.00

I will post again with the rest of the deals as the week progresses. Hope you enjoy all the sales and Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment