Monday, November 21, 2011

Exciting News!!!

First let me first apologize for my absence. I just finished 3 fairs in 3 weekends. And man I don't want to go through that again lol. I'm glad I'm done and can focus on getting things up for the holiday and making new things. If you are a fan on the Facebook page then you've already heard the news. If not, first shame on you :), second there's a new shop! That's right, I've opened up a subdivision of My Thoughts Exactly. It's called Turning the Page.
It will be devoted to items only made with book pages. I had noticed how much bookmarks I actually had made from book pages and realized that I didn't want them clogging up the main shop. I'm very excited to have it opened. There will be more than just bookmarks available soon. I'll also be converting this blog into a joint blog as I did the Facebook page.

You'll want to make sure you are a fan on Facebook and a follower here to be the first to find out the special sales that will be starting very soon. Still trying to finalize what ones I'll be having, but a hint, there will be some freebies!!

That's all for now, and I'll be doing better at keeping the blog updated too. Happy Crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment