Monday, August 15, 2011

Turn the page

 Bookmarks definitely seemed to be the main theme for my projects this weekend. I've made over twenty of them and have way more ready to be made. Some you'll find now in the shop like these:



The two directly above are made from pages of used books and the other two are made from photos that I've taken myself. The photo ones are the ones I have the most of. I have even made a few with a clear sheet layer with bible verses on them. Those will be up soon. Now for sneak peek of more that I've finished and
will soon see in the shop.

My other project I worked on were some magnets,some made from pictures from used books and the others from digital sheets that I've recently bought. These will be up later today and this week.

I hope you enjoy all my new creations. Remember if you see something you like on here but it's not on the shop, just message me and I'll post it for you. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment