Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Time to spare

Finally! I know it's been a couple days since my last post. So much for all those challenges I had planned to do lol. I've had one busy week! It started two Sundays ago when I got a message about making a custom Harry Potter order. I had a blast creating it and I definitely think you'll see it eventually on the shop (can always email me for one in the meantime). Here it is finished:


How cool is it! I even want one! I haven't worked too much on anything else. I had worked on that order till near the end of the week. Then it was onto prepping for Rally Day at church. Saturday was spent baking 6 dozen cupcakes, homemade frosting and rice krispie treats. Sunday was the big day and spent seven hours all together at church. I was beat so no real mojo. I did make a few bookmarks but that was it.

Other news is the giveaway will start Thursday so get ready! That's about all I have left to report. Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment