Friday, April 8, 2011

Goal reached!

Wow I can't believe it but I even surpassed my goal of posting 3 items to the shop this week. There are 9 new items this week!! I've even posted new types too! I plan on still posting atleast 3 a week for awhile. I have tons of stuff left over from the fairs. And as soon as I can get my craft room back to working order I wanna try new stuff. Unfortuantely I thought I was done with all my projects but I got talked into helping out with my church's community Easter egg hunt. So this weekend I'll be working on signs and all next week I'll be filling a thousand eggs! So it will be a little longer till I have time to sit down and work on stuff. But here is a peek of what's new:

A post-it stand-



A single pocket magnetic coupon holder
A fuzzy dog notebook

and a skinny pad


Click the link on the right side of the blog to see all the new items up at my shop and keep looking for new items! Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment