Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Get them while you can!

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm almost out of coupon holders! I just posted three out of the last four that I have left. I do not know when I'll have the time to make more so now is your chance to get my best sellers both online and at fairs. Hopefully I will have more within a month but definitely not any new ones for two or more weeks. Don't forget that custom orders are available so if there are particular colors or patterns you like, make a custom order!

Here are two of the coupon holders that have been posted:


There are also alot of other new items, mostly sets. I'll be posting new stuff all week. It gives me an excuse to take a break from gardening. So definitely keep your eyes peeled and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment